BHS Performance Centre Manager is for those wanting to fulfil a senior strategic management position within an equestrian business. Often such roles are within an established and sizeable equestrian business, from equine colleges to welfare and equine veterinary centres.
This career certificate demonstrates your commitment to upholding the highest standards in equine care and management – and the ability to share this knowledge with others. It requires you to show a natural aptitude and empathy in your management and a high level of integrity.
The Performance Centre Manager qualification is awarded upon achievement of the following compulsory units:
- Stage 5 Unit 1: Performance Care
- Stage 5 Unit 2: Critique of Equine Care Related Literature
- Stage 5 Unit 3: Commercial Equine Business Management Skills
- Stage 5 Unit 4: Commercial Equine Business Management Presentation
- You cannot take a stage 5 assessment at a centre you currently work in or have worked in in the last 12 months.
- You cannot take a stage 5 assessment at a centre that you have undertaken training at in the last 6 months.
*Within the 6 month period prior to any unit assessment candidates will be allowed to attend a maximum of two Stage 5 group workshops (for example, introduction to Stage 5 or Equitation & Coaching) at a centre where you are planning on taking your Stage 5 unit assessment – this cannot be 1:1 training sessions. The centre will record attendance at these events.