BHS Performance Centre Manager is for those wanting to fulfil a senior strategic management position within an equestrian business. Often such roles are within an established and sizeable equestrian business, from equine colleges to welfare and equine veterinary centres.
This career certificate demonstrates your commitment to upholding the highest standards in equine care and management – and the ability to share this knowledge with others. It requires you to show a natural aptitude and empathy in your management and a high level of integrity.
The Performance Centre Manager qualification is awarded upon achievement of the following compulsory units:
- Unit 1: Stage 5 Care and Welfare
- Unit 2: Stage 5 Literature Review
- Unit 3: Stage 5 Business Management Skills
- Unit 4: Stage 5 Business Management Presentation
Our training guidelines have been updated during this Covid-19 period:
- You cannot take a stage 5 assessment at a centre you currently work in or have worked in in the last 12 months.
- You cannot take a stage 5 assessment at a centre that you have regularly trained at in the last 6 months.
*Within the 6 month period prior to any unit assessment candidates will be allowed to attend a maximum of six training sessions focused on Stage 5 riding and/or coaching at a centre where you are planning on taking your Stage 5 unit assessment.