An essential course for anyone handling and riding horses, providing practical guidance on first aid procedures should you be at the scene of an accident.
Accidents and injuries can happen at anytime, anywhere, for any number of reasons, making our First Aid course essential for any professional working with horses.
Following a BHS Two-Day Initial First Aid Course, you can keep your training up-to-date with our handy BHS One-Day Refresher First Aid Course.
- Gain a basic overview of first aid procedures
- Learn how to administer first aid
- Learn what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident
- Learn essential help to provide until a professional arrives
BHS Two-Day Initial First Aid Course
- For anyone with no first aid training, or whose qualification has lapsed
- On completion, you will receive an ID card and certificate of achievement, valid for two years
BHS One-Day Refresher First Aid Course
- For anyone who has previously been awarded the BHS Two-Day Initial First Aid Course certificate to update your skills and knowledge
- For anyone who has previously been awarded the HSE First Aid at Work certificate
Other First Aid Courses Accepted by the BHS
- HSE First at Work certificates can be accepted (Three or four day courses only).