BHS Stage 4 Senior Teach (Complete/Eventing) award will build on your coaching skills to demonstrate the practical skills and knowledge required to develop riders for dressage, show jumping and eventing.
This award will consolidate your extensive experience in offering safe, enjoyable and competent lessons up to Elementary level for dressage, 1m for show jumping and up to 1.10m for arena eventing.
You will be able to show genuine improvement of horse and rider in both training and competition environments while demonstrating a sound knowledge of coaching methods and principles.
- Utilise your broad experience in the industry of teaching a wide variety of clients
- Be able to coach a rider on the lunge to improve their position
- Be able to coach private, semi-private and group lessons on the flat and over fences
- Show an understanding of relevant coaching techniques and motivation for clients, and have the ability to assess the horse and rider combination
- Show competence in these sessions coaching up to British Dressage Elementary Level, British Eventing BE100, and British Showjumping Discovery