Unit 8: Stage 4 Senior Coaching Dressage will build on your coaching skills to demonstrate the practical skills and knowledge required to develop riders for dressage.
This unit will consolidate your extensive experience in offering safe, enjoyable and competent lessons to Elementary level, coaching without supervision.
You will be able to show genuine improvement of horse and rider in both training and competition environments while demonstrating a sound knowledge of coaching methods and principles.
- Utilise your broad experience in the industry of teaching a wide variety of clients
- Be able to coach a rider on the lunge to improve their position
- Be able to coach individual, semi-private and group lessons on the flat and using ground poles
- Show an understanding of relevant coaching techniques and motivation for clients, and the ability to assess the horse and rider combination
- Show competence in these sessions coaching up to British Dressage Elementary Level